MULTILAYER CONVOLUTED PTFE HOSES WITH HELICAL CORRUGATIONS
Very high reliability and flexibility, resistant to corrosion and excellent chemical inertness, optimal static/pulsating pressure resistance, excellent absorption of vibrations, can be used for particularly severe static or dynamic connections.
Delivery of chemicals: solvents, paints, glues, adhesive materials, inks, aggressive substances.
Delivery of foods and beverages.
Delivery of cooling water, superheated water, steam, pulp, diathermic oil, lubricating oil for engines and turbo compressors, high voltage stators cooling air.
Delivery of lubricating oil and fuels for shipbuilding sector where flameproof characteristics are required, Tubiflon comply with European directive MED (see web page: product certification).
Hose types with inner layer in conductive PTFE are advised where, due to the nature and speed of the fluid, electrostatic charges may build up and damage the hose (for example, delivery of gas, steam, hot water, flammable fluids).
Chemical and pharmaceutical plants, food product and freeze-dry plants,industrial vehicles, large engines and turbines, shipbuilding sector, wood and paper processing plants, plate presses, stator cooling systems.
- AMERICAN BUREAU OF SHIPPING – 20-1963877-PDA
- BUREAU VERITAS – 11100_E0-BV
- DNV-GL – TAP00001TJ
- GERMANISCHER LLOYD – 12 393 – 98 HH
- LLOYD’S REGISTER – LR22510490TADA
- RINA SERVICES – MAC013319CS
- Ministero della Marina Mercantile – Decreto 10/1992
- Ministero dei Trasporti e della Navigazione – Decreto 13/1999
- Ministero dei Trasporti e della Navigazione – Decreto 54/1997
Ask for a quote
Fill out the contact form for any doubt or information